In 2011 I came back in Italy, where I work to promote social justice. My employer is ActionAid, an international NGO that has started a new program to act in Italy. Together with my team, we started and we carry on this new program.
Within this framework, I participated to the design and I developed some project in the Piemonte region. Among them, I point out:
- Team work [Lavoro di squadra]
- Now we count! [Ora facciamo i conti!] and Counting together [Contiamo insieme]
- Shape your ideas [Dai forma alle tue idee] for YEPP
- I eat everything [Io mangio tutto] for Diderot
- Budget and social policies workshop
Comparing the Brazilian countryside and the Italian town, the social organisation, the problems and the challenges are very different; so, different are the actions to be done. At the same time, similar methodologies are useful: approaches that foster participation, the empowerment of the people and of the groups and a strong focus on the relationship between activity and impact.
Thanks to this new job I approached the matters of corporate social responsibility and social business.